We give you the power to contribute as part of our mission to bring increased visibility and lower cost risk management to capital market organizations. This notice describes what information we collect through this website and other services we provide, how it is used and shared.
As you review our notice, bear in mind that it applies to all KRM22 websites, products and services that do not have a separate privacy notice or that link to this notice.
What kinds of information do we collect?
Depending on which services you use, we collect different kinds of information from or about you. We only collect the data necessary to provide the services in the manners outlined below.
Information you provide
We collect information about you when you use the services, including when you sign up to services, contact us via the website or purchase products from us. We also collect information about how you use the services, such as the applications and features within the applications you use.
Information provided by others
We also collect content and information that other people, such as an employer, provide when they use our services, including information about you. This typically includes information required to enable services on your behalf, or to allow others to use services
Information about payments
If you use our services for purchases or financial transactions, we collect information about the purchase or transaction. This includes your payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information, and other account and authentication information, as well as billing, shipping and contact details.
We collect information from or about the computers, phones or other devices where you install or access our services, depending on the permissions you’ve granted. We collect information including attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, device identifiers, browser type, language and time zone and IP address.
How do we use this information?
We are driven to create a world in which organizations operate at their optimal threshold of risk to drive increased returns. We use the information collected on you to help us bring about this world. This is how;
Provide, improve, and develop services
The information you provide is essential in helping us understand how you use our services and how we can constantly make them better.
We also use this information to provide assistance and help to you, such as real-time notifications and interactive help.
We may use information about payments to enable services if purchases are made on behalf of your organization.
Communicate with you.
We use your information to send you marketing communications, communicate with you about our services and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which we download onto your computer or device when you visit our website. Therefore, when we refer to ‘you’ in this section we mean your computer. We can recognise these cookies on subsequent visits and they allow us to remember you.
· Strictly necessary cookies – these enable services you have specifically asked for. These cookies are essential to enabling you to move around our website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies certain services you have asked for cannot be provided.
· Performance cookies – these collect information on the pages visited. These cookies collect information about how users use a website, for instance which pages users go to most often, and if they get error messages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to help us make improvements to the website for a better user experience.
· Functionality cookies – these remember choices you make to improve your experience. These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. They may be used to help provide services you have asked for such as watching a video. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity to other websites.
If you want to delete any cookies that may already be on your computer or device, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. If you want to stop cookies being stored on your computer in future, please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu. Further information on cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org. By deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our website.
How is this information shared?
Sharing within the services
Your data maybe shared when using different services. Some of this sharing may be a required function of the services, such as provision of your email address in a report, or it may be on a voluntary basis such use of your name when commenting on a topic.
All information shared within services is not published in the public domain unless you are explicitly notified.
If the ownership or control of all or part of our Services or their assets changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
Sharing with selected partners
We operate the services in conjunction with several partner organizations. These organizations all adhere to the highest privacy standards, and the data is only shared so as to provide you with the services you are enabled for and want to use.
How can I manage or delete information about me?
The GRP Services contain a variety of methods to control the data we store on you. Each GRP Service will have its own methodology, which may be detailed within a specific Privacy Notice for that GRP Service.
We only store data so long as is necessary to deliver the services, and to adhere to legal and regulatory requirements. Details of these timelines are defined in our Data Retention Policy, and you can request information from this policy.
You are entitled to ask:
· for a copy of the personal information we hold about you, and details about how we are processing your personal information;
· to have any inaccuracies in your personal information corrected;
· if we are processing your personal information by automated means and on the basis of your consent (see “How do we use it?”, above), for us to provide your personal information to you in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format. You can also ask us to provide your personal information directly to a third party in this format, and, if technically feasible, we will do so;
· to have your personal information erased, or for our use of it to be restricted (for example, if your preferences change, or if you don’t want us to send you the information you have requested).
Please contact us using the details set out below if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority if you are unhappy with how we’ve handled your personal information. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office (http://www.ico.org.uk).
How to contact us
If you wish to exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information or if you have any queries about how we use your personal information, please let us know by contacting us at the following address: KRM22 Group, 5 Ireland Yard, London EC4V 5EH, United Kingdom, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this privacy notice
We review this privacy notice on a regular basis to ensure that it is up-to-date with our use of your personal information, and compliant with applicable data protection laws.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to revise this privacy notice at any time. The updated privacy notice will be posted on our website. You are encouraged to review this privacy notice from time to time.
Notifications may be published within the services when this notice changes.