This website is operated by KRM22 Group (“we” or “us”).
What information do we collect?
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally, this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information.
We may gather the following information about you when you use this website:
- Email address
- Job Title
- Telephone number
- IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or other device)
- Information provided by you in relation to submitting a job application to us (this may include sensitive personal information)
How do we use it?
We will use your personal information in the following ways:
- To provide you with information that you have requested, e.g. a newsletter
- To respond to specific queries which you raise regarding KRM22 Group and its operating companies
- To provide you with better ways of accessing information from this website
Do we pass your information to third parties?
We may send your personal information to other group companies, affiliates and third parties to help us process your personal information for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose personal information to third parties when we reasonably believe we are required by law, and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual unlawful or otherwise prohibited activities, including, but not limited to, fraud.
Where do we send your information?
We are a global company and therefore we may transfer your personal information to countries around the world including the US and other countries outside Europe. We will, where the country to which your data is transferred has not been found to provide an adequate level of protection, put in place appropriate safeguards to ensure your information is protected.
We may use information obtained from cookies or similar technology.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which we download onto your computer or device when you visit our website. Therefore, when we refer to ‘you’ in this section we mean your computer. We can recognise these cookies on subsequent visits and they allow us to remember you.
Cookies come in many forms. We have set out below the main types and categories of cookies that are used. This section refers to all types and categories of cookies and not just those we use on our website.
- Strictly necessary cookies – these enable services you have specifically asked for.
These cookies are essential to enabling you to move around our website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies certain services you have asked for cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies – these collect information on the pages visited.
These cookies collect information about how users use a website, for instance which pages users go to most often, and if they get error messages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to help us make improvements to the website for a better user experience.
- Functionality cookies – these remember choices you make to improve your experience.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. They may be used to help provide services you have asked for such as watching a video. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity to other websites.
If you want to delete any cookies that may already be on your computer or device, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. If you want to stop cookies being stored on your computer in future, please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu. Further information on cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org. By deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our website.
Third Party Websites
How do we protect your information?
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal information which you disclose to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
You are entitled to ask:
- for a copy of the personal information we hold about you, and details about how we are processing your personal information;
- to have any inaccuracies in your personal information corrected;
- if we are processing your personal information by automated means and on the basis of your consent (see “How do we use it?”, above), for us to provide your personal information to you in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format. You can also ask us to provide your personal information directly to a third party in this format, and, if technically feasible, we will do so;
- to have your personal information erased, or for our use of it to be restricted (for example, if your preferences change, or if you don’t want us to send you the information you have requested).
Please contact us using the details set out below if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority if you are unhappy with how we’ve handled your personal information. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office (http://www.ico.org.uk).
How to contact us
If you wish to exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information or if you have any queries about how we use your personal information, please let us know by contacting us at the following address: KRM22 Group, 5 Ireland Yard, London EC4V 5EH, United Kingdom, or by email at email@example.com.